| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lampedusa Island in January is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 3.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 42.6mm (1.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 10:23 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Lampedusa Island January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lampedusa Island, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lampedusa Island:
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) N
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 318.7 kms (198.1 miles) NW
- Tunis, Tunisia - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) NW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) WNW
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 228.5 kms (142 miles) W
- Sfax, Tunisia - 196.3 kms (122 miles) WSW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 292 kms (181.4 miles) SW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) SW
- Djerba, Tunisia - 271.2 kms (168.6 miles) SW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 301.5 kms (187.3 miles) N
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 297.7 kms (185 miles) NNE
- Prizzi, Italy - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) NNE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) NE
- Sigonella, Italy - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Gela, Italy - 227 kms (141.1 miles) NE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 261.6 kms (162.6 miles) ENE
- Luqa, Malta - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Tripoli, Libya - 318.6 kms (198 miles) S